Courtesy Of Gurvinder Virk Of MaxWell Polaris.

15016 14 Street, Edmonton

$219,900

0 Baths
.1 Acres

28 ft Building pocket 397 Sq Mtr Area Lot with Direct view of POND & option to build 3 Car side Garage House in The fast growing Community Fraser. Build your own House OR Builder Can Custom Built For You..

View more real estate listings in Fraser, Edmonton

Essential Information
MLS® #E4146764
Price$219,900
Bathrooms0.00
Acres0.10
TypeSingle Family
Sub-TypeVacant Lot
StatusACTIVE
Community Information
Address15016 14 Street
SubdivisionFraser
CountyALBERTA
ProvinceAB
Postal CodeT5Y 3R5
Exterior
Exterior FeaturesSee Remarks
Additional Information
ZoningRF1
LISTING MAP

Properties for Sale Similar to 15016 14 Street, Edmonton, AB

Courtesy Of Mike Chadha Of RE/MAX Excellence
15024 14 Street in Fraser For Sale

15024 14 Street, Edmonton

MLS® # E4164693

Location! Location! Location! Great Lot near Anthony Henday. Build your own home on this lot. Close to park, school, shopping. Pocket size is 28. Pay 20% now and the remainder 80% after the home is bu
Show More

Courtesy Of Amritpal Hunjan Of Re/Max Select
662 Fraser Vista in Fraser For Sale

662 Fraser Vista, Edmonton

MLS® # E4155517

Welcome to the beautiful community of FRASER! Build your own custom house on this 40 POCKET LOT! Enjoy walking trails right by the North Saskatchewan River and amazing views!

Data was last updated November 19th, 2019 at 7:01pm CST.

Sign up for email updates